We believe in fostering a culture of growth and development for our team members.
From the moment you join our company, we invest in your professional growth through a transparent and merit-based recruitment process that ensures we bring on only the most qualified and suitable candidates for each role. Our focus on employee development doesn’t stop, once you’re hired; we prioritise training and development opportunities to help you continually improve your skills and advance in your career.
At Rabbit Holdings, we understand that fair compensation is a key factor in employee retention and satisfaction. We base our remuneration decisions on both individual performance evaluations and the overall performance of the company, as well as economic conditions, to ensure that our team members feel valued and rewarded for their contributions.
Investing in the professional growth and well-being of our team members is essential for our success, and we’re committed to making it a priority.
Join our team
and be a part of a company that prioritises growth and development for all its team members.
To find out more and grow your career with us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Control and monitor accounting transactions to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of all financial activities.
- Perform detailed balance sheet reconciliations and review the overall balance sheet for accuracy and integrity.
- Review and analyze financial results, including income statements, cash flow statements, and financial ratios, and provide comprehensive financial analysis reports to management.
- Ensure conformity with professional accounting standards and best practices, including Thai GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Work closely with management and cross-functional teams to address complex accounting issues, provide guidance on accounting treatment, and support decision-making processes.
- Identify areas for process improvement, recommend and implement changes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of accounting operations.
- Coordinate with external auditors throughout the audit process, ensuring timely completion and submission of required documents and information.
- Undertake ad-hoc reporting and analysis projects as assigned, providing valuable insights and recommendations based on financial data.
- Demonstrate expertise and experience in financial services, staying updated with industry trends, regulations, and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in accounting operations or a minimum of 5 years of experience in auditing services.
- Prior experience in Big 4 audit firms, financial services would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with SAP systems or other enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems would be an advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills, Data analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, with the ability to create insightful presentations and reports.
- Experience with Power BI to visualize and analyze financial data would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal, enabling effective communication with stakeholders at all levels.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, record transactions to accounting system.
- Perform the overall accounting activities including monthly/annual financial close process.
- Support month-end and year-end closing activities, including reconciling accounts, preparing journal entries, and providing necessary documentation for audits.
- Assist Team Head in preparation process of financial statement and related report on monthly, quarterly an yearly basis
- Consistency of report work progress and performance to supervisor and management to ensure all works align to timeline.
- Any other task assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in accounting operation or minimum 5 years of experience in auditing services.
- Stong understanding accounting standard including relevant taxation.
- Experience using the SAP system would be an advantage/a plus.
- Good command in English and computer literacy
- Business fluency in English.
- Stong work ethic, interpersonal skills, proactive and sense of commitment.
As a Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in analyzing and evaluating the performance of various business operations within our organization. You will be responsible for collecting, interpreting, and presenting data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that will drive strategic decision-making and improve overall business performance. Your analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to work with complex data sets will be essential in this role.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data from multiple sources to evaluate the performance of various business functions and processes.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to identify trends, patterns, and root causes of performance issues and develop actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather data and insights, and work closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements and priorities.
- Monitor industry trends, benchmarks, and best practices to stay informed about market dynamics and emerging opportunities for business growth.
- Create and present reports, presentations, and visualizations that effectively communicate complex data analysis findings to stakeholders and senior management.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards to monitor business performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and provide decision support for strategic initiatives, operational projects, and special business requests as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- 7 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Data Analyst, or similar role, with a focus on business performance analysis.
- Monitor team to perform month-end closing on account payable section and indirect tax to ensure the completeness and correctness.
- Review Finance operation control list. Review and approve balance sheet reconciliations to support auditor and group office.
- Create or develop finance dashboard and analytic worksheet to improve process efficiency and decrease operation risk.
- Analyze spending data and deliver insight information to management.
- Performing daily accounting operations, including account reconciliation, and general ledger completion, to support business operations accurately and effectively including support collection/ payment/ settlement/ refund processing and resolving issues.
- Collaborating with both internal and external parties such as business teams, and payment gateway partners to create a smooth consumer journey in the e-commerce platform.
- Performing daily & monthly cash flow forecasting and working closely with related business teams to understand cash flow and business requirements.
- Documenting management in company-provided systems.
- SAP (Must be skilled)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related.
- At least 5 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Project Finance, Loan Coordination, Financial Analysis Management Report
- Advanced Excel skills, Ms. PowerPoint
- Multi-tasking skills
- Highly energetic and open-minded for self-development
- Aspiring to be a supporter/leader/change agent for innovative development of the department and the company.
- Good command of English.
- ดูแลและรับผิดชอบงานด้านสัญญาที่เกี่ยวข้องกับธุรกิจพัฒนาอสังหาริมทรัพย์ เช่น สัญญาจ้างเหมาก่อสร้าง, สัญญาจ้างบริหารโรงแรม, สัญญาจ้างทำของ และสัญญาเช่าอาคารสำนักงาน เป็นต้น
- ดูแลรับผิดชอบงาน และ/หรือตรวจสอบเอกสารในการต่อใบอนุญาตโรงแรม, จำหน่ายสุรา ดูแลรับผิดชอบจัดทำหนังสือมอบอำนาจ (POA) ต่างๆ ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับธุรกิจของบริษัท
- ให้คำแนะนำกับแผนกต่างๆ เกี่ยวกับข้อกฎหมายและกฎเกณฑ์ต่าง ๆ ที่เกี่ยวข้อง
- รับผิดชอบงานอื่นๆ ตามที่ได้รับมอบหมาย
- จบการศึกษาระดับปริญญาตรี หรือปริญญาโท ด้านนิติศาสตร์
- ประสบการณ์การทำงานด้านกฎหมายที่เกี่ยวข้องกับอสังหาริมทรัพย์ 5 ปีขึ้นไป
- ทักษะภาษอังกฤษระดับดี - ดีมาก
- Review to ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting transactions, advise team members on accounting practices and ensure compliance with GAAP and tax regulations.
- Prepare monthly financial analysis report for management.
- Work with and assist external auditors regarding the quarterly financial statement reviews and an annual audit.
- Collaborate with management and cross-functional teams on complex accounting issues.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in accounting
- Experience in Big 4 audit firms / financial services / Multinational companies would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Experience using the SAP system.
- Advanced Excel skill is required, and moderate knowledge of Power BI would be an advantage.
- Business fluency in English.